Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Smelly fun

When I was 9 years old I'd go to the playground as that of McDonald's or other kids' playgrounds where we were required to take off our shoes. So there we were lots of boys with socked feet and others without socks. The smell of all our our feet and socks together created an ambiance that I thought was disgusting at first, but then I got used to it and I ended up liking it.

Once in the ball pool I started playing tickles with other boy and we tickled each others feet and even put them close to our faces. They smelled funny to me, not a putrid smell, but just the smell of boys' sweaty feet and I liked it.

We kept tickling each other for another ten minutes until he had to go. I will never forget that moment and the feet of that boy. That's why I like to see and smell boys' feet because I try to make that moment recursive in my life, that moment that I treasure so much in the memory of my senses.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

May a smell your stinky little feet and your stinky little socks and your stinky little joggers at Caboolture Jensen road Crest street at the park please pretty please thank you

Unknown said...

May I smell your feet and socks and your stinky school joggers please at Caboolture Jensen road crest street at the park please and thankyou

Unknown said...

May a smell your stinky little feet and your stinky little socks and your stinky little joggers at Caboolture Jensen road Crest street at the park please pretty please thank you can you reply it is ergent

Unknown said...

May I smell your feet and shoes and your socks and may I suck your dick at the Caboolture Jensen road park please pretty pretty
Please and thank you very much